- Control Center changelog
|Blacklist||Yes||Yes (ip ranges blocking allowed)|
|Whitelist||Yes||Yes (ip ranges blocking allowed)|
|Second level protection||Yes||Yes (configurable)|
|Base 64 check||Yes||Yes|
|User session protection||Yes||Yes|
|Session hijacking protection||No||Yes|
|File Manager||Yes||Yes (Repair option included)|
|Protection against malicious user-agents||No||Yes|
19-Apr-2015: Released version 2.7.8
- + Database update until xx-xx-2015 (6 new vulnerabilities added) (both versions).
- + Improvements in .htaccess protection (Only Pro versions).
- Now you can add your own code to the file and forbid direct access to files.
- + Recoding of some methods to avoid 'Strict Standards' warnings (both versions).
- Despite those warning are shown only when the server has incorrect values in some php fields (there are tons of links talking about this in Google), some users doesn't understand this and they think the extension has bugs.
- + New feature: Notify if File Integrity is wrong (Only Pro versions).
- Now we can send an email if there are modified files.
- + New feature: Performance (Only Pro versions).
- This feature has been designed to improve Joomla's performance. Now we can optimize and repair our mysql database.
- + New feature: Remove meta tag (Only Pro versions).
- Now you can delete Joomla's meta tag, which is used in some attacks to identify Joomla websites.
20-Mar-2015: Released version 2.7.6
- + Fixed minor bug when exporting logs in csv format (Only Pro versions).
- + Fixed fatal error when launching a File Manager task (Only free versions).
- + New option to exclude Geoblock logs (Only Pro versions).
- + New features for Control Center: Remote Backup and Remote Extension Updates (both versions).
- Now you can remotelly update all outdated extensions (which use the Joomla update mechanism) and launch a remote backup (requires Akeeba Backup and Securitycheck Pro).
21-Dec-2014: Released version 2.7.4
- + Database update until 21-12-2014 (5 new vulnerabilities added) (both versions).
- + Improvements in Tuning (Only Po versions).
- Now we can choose to scan only executable files instead all files. This is useful if we have hosting restrictions (cpu, memory usage...).
- + Improvements in Vulnerabilities check (Only Pro versions).
- If Update Database plugin is installed, the 'Updated Date' field is refreshed every time a new vulnerability is added.
- + Improvements in Web Firewall lists (Only Pro versions).
- Now you can see Geolocation for each IP listed (thanks to Eric Kastler for his suggestion!).
- + Improvements in Geoblock function (Only Pro versions).
- To avoid a fatal error when some functions are already declared.
- + Added new options to .htaccess protection (Only Po versions).
- Now we can add protection against Local and Remote File Inclusion and /proc/self/environ method attacks.
- + Improvements in .htaccess protection (Only Po versions).
- Now we can add our own backend protection key (thanks to Eric Kastler for his suggestion!).
19-Apr-2015: Released version 1.1.5
- + Added info about latest Database optimization.
20-Jan-2015: Released version 1.1.4
- + Improvements in the console
- It has been redesigned to group the info in tabs and show a more detailed info of the server. Now you can also access both managed website's fronted/backend clicking on a button.
- + New features: Remote Backup and Extension Updates
- Now you can remotelly update all outdated extensions (which use the Joomla update mechanism) and launch a remote backup (requires Akeeba Backup and Securitycheck Pro)
17-12-2014: Released version 1.1.3
- + Improvements in remote tasks
- If a managed site returns a redirection it will be followed to check results. This will avoid "Can't connect" messages.