Menu

Topic-icon Control Center not showing updates after updating SecurityCheck Pro to 3.2

• shibumi
  • shibumi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #7945 by shibumi
Okay, updated all managed sites to SecurityCheck Pro 3.2, and Control Center to 2.0... now I get this weird issue in the latest Google Chrome:

Found the issue: your class ".width-20" was set to width: 20px instead of 20%...

Chrome after changing in DevTools - still some "minor" layout issues compared to MS Edge browser (which is also chromium based)

Microsoft Edge - default view

Other than that, the sites load as expected. BTW, I love the new interface! A suggestion: the In-bulk tasks button - maybe change to just "Bulk Tasks"?
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by shibumi. Reason: added more info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #7946 by Jose
Hi shibumi,

It's only a cache issue; just clean it and everything will work fine.

Regarding to your suggested change, 'in-bulk tasks' is wrong? If so I will change it in the next version.

Regards,
Jose

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #7952 by shibumi
Hey Jose,

I have tried in Chrome on my PC, and on an iPad Pro, and both exhibit the same results as shown in my previous post - when I bring up the DevTools in Chrome, I can fix the problem by changing the .width-20 class from:
.width-20 {
    width: 20px;
}
to
.width-20 {
    width: 20%;
}
but there is still a z-index issue with the Filter “In-Bulk Task” button when it is not “sticky” to the bottom

And for the button Label from In-Bulk Tasks to just Bulk Task is just “better” English?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #7953 by Jose
Hi shibumi,

Do you get any caching system? It's odd you get this issue as all beta testers and I have done tons of test and this is always a cache issue...

And for the button Label from In-Bulk Tasks to just Bulk Task is just “better” English?

I will change it then :)

Regards,
Jose

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #7958 by shibumi
Hi Jose,

Does not appear to be a caching issue... I have cleared the cache, and it still displays the same way... This is with the latest edition of Chrome - did you check the .width-20 class?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #7959 by Jose
Hi shibumi,

This is how I see it in Chrome - Versión 83.0.4103.116 (Build oficial) (64 bits):

It's odd you get the issue in your environment...

Regards,
Jose
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds