Menu

Topic-icon Control Center not showing updates after updating SecurityCheck Pro to 3.2

• shibumi
  • shibumi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #8031 by shibumi
Where do I check the latest task launched?
I have also been experiencing some weird issues with the integrity check, where it tells me from the dashboard that there are new/modified files, but when I go to the integrity check page and it shows me x number of files modified, there is nothing in the list below, and if I start a new scan, it tells me there are 0 modified files, even when initially it showed me that there were 68 modified files... I will try and get a screen grab if it happens again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #8032 by Jose
Hi Jeff,

Where do I check the latest task launched?

Every site has its own field as now you can launch different tasks to your sites. You can find it under the "Remote Tasks" row:

I have also been experiencing some weird issues with the integrity check, where it tells me from the dashboard that there are new/modified files, but when I go to the integrity check page and it shows me x number of files modified, there is nothing in the list below, and if I start a new scan, it tells me there are 0 modified files, even when initially it showed me that there were 68 modified files... I will try and get a screen grab if it happens again.

I haven't experienced this behavior. I will be alert.

Regards,
Jose
Attachments:

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #8033 by shibumi
Ya, that button does absolutely nothing in my control centre...

More
2 months 1 week ago #8034 by Jose
Yes, it doesn't do anything: only shows the last task launched. I designed it as a button to group all the actions related to the tasks.

Regards,
Jose

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #8035 by shibumi
Ah, okay... makes sense now... :)

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds