Menu

Topic-icon Control Center not showing updates after updating SecurityCheck Pro to 3.2

• shibumi
  • shibumi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
1 month 4 days ago #7960 by shibumi
Hi Jose,
Okay, this is weird - it's displaying fine now...

But now, I'm having this issue: this is for every one of my managed sites until I do a bulk refresh - then it will show the green Status: Finished bar... until I log back in the next day, which it shows the red Status: Error bar.

Oh, I also noticed that the individual "Refresh Info" buttons for each site (with the Download Log and Delete Log buttons) don't work in Chrome or Edge browsers
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 days ago #7961 by Jose
Hi shibumi,

I have just send you an email.

Regards,
Jose

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
1 month 3 days ago #7977 by shibumi
Hi Jose,

Thanks for your help the other day... I still don’t seem to have the individual Refresh Info buttons working for each site in chrome - everything else is now working, just not the Refresh Info buttons?

Jeff

More
1 month 3 days ago #7979 by Jose
You're welcome Jeff!

I can't explain your case without recurring to cache; I was able to use all buttons from my side without issues...

Regards,
Jose

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
3 weeks 4 days ago #8029 by shibumi
Hey Jose,

So, still having issues when I haven’t logged in for a couple of days, Control Centre shows the Red Bar - Error for each managed site again when logging in.

Also, I have been having some of my sites white lists have been cleared out - there were IP’s there last time I logged in, now they are gone, the list is empty. Also a couple of sites seem to keep having their “Forbid new Admin accounts” that were enabled, keep being disabled.

Thanks,

Jeff

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #8030 by Jose
Hi Jeff,

When you get the te status, what's the latest task launched? I think there is an issue with the 'Connect' plugin.

I also got the issue with the IPs and 'Forbid new accounts' disabled and I'm doing tests to know what happened.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds