Menu

Topic-icon Control Center not showing updates after updating SecurityCheck Pro to 3.2

• shibumi
  • shibumi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
1 month 6 days ago #7939 by shibumi
Hi Jose,

So, I have been going through my managed sites and updating them to 3.2, and it is completing fine on each of the sites, but now when I go back into the control center, (and even in the managed website) it shows the SecurityCheck Pro is version 3.2, but still has the orange "Update" button or the red "No" button in the updated column. The logfile shows everything okay after doing a refresh info, but nothing is being updated - still shows old logs pending, extensions that have already been updated still show - I have NOT updated Control Center to version 2.0 yet.

A couple other key issues I've been noticing from time to time after previous updates, some of my sites had the "Forbid New Admin Accounts" turned off, when I know it was turned on before, and I have also been getting blank entries in my White List, as well as my White List being cleared of all entries I previously had in there...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #7940 by Jose
Hi shibumi,

You must update control center to 2.0 as Securitycheck Pro 3.2 changes the way to report its status to this new version of control center. So you will not see the extension status nor will be able to launch remote task till then.

Regarding to your other issues it's something odd; please, report me any of those issues after happens so I can get more info about it in the site affected.

Regards,
Jose

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
1 month 6 days ago #7941 by shibumi

Other times it will show 0.0.0.0 in my Whitelist List - and I didn't add it.
Attachments:

More
1 month 6 days ago #7942 by Jose
Delete that entry. It is added when for some reason the IP caught is not valid

Regards,
Jose

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
1 month 6 days ago #7943 by shibumi
Ya, I was kind of thinking that changes would not be reflected until updating Control Center to 2.0 - all managed sites have been updated, now updating Control Center... Thanks Jose!

More
1 month 6 days ago #7944 by Jose
You're welcome!

Hope you like the changes :)

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds