Menu

Topic-icon Cant Connect to SiteGround Joomla Sites and Status not updating Connected Sites

• shibumi
  • shibumi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6903 by shibumi
I have 10 sites in my control center, 3 or 4 are SiteGround sites, and 2 of them can't connect at all anymore. The rest all show connected, but some of them will not show updated statuses. If I log into the back end of some of these and I have updated Joomla to the latest version, control center still shows them as outdated, and all other statuses are not updating either... At a complete loss as to what is happening here...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6904 by Jose
Hi shibumi,

Are you sure your control center IP is not blocked by the firewall? Since a couple of versions ago a log is created everytime you launch a task; you can see at top of the page next to the "add website" and "delete website" buttons. Can you download and send me a file after you launch a "refresh" task?

Regards,
Jose

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #6905 by shibumi
Hi Jose,

I had added the server IP address to the whitelist of the 2 Siteground sites, but even some of the sites on my server are not refreshing with correct info. I also can't refresh all 10 sites, it times out and says no data sent?

I tried a refresh on 4 sites - the 2 siteground and 2 on my server that aren't updating, and will dm you the log file
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by shibumi.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6906 by Jose
Received Jeff.

I'm analyzing it and I willl reply to your dm.

Regards,
Jose

• shibumi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6910 by shibumi
Hey Jose,

I tried your recommendations in your email, and still not connecting to 2 of the Siteground sites. Also, some of the Joomla sites on my server show connected with 200 ok, but still do not show correct statuses for the site. I have added the IP address of my site with the control center to the whitelist of each sites WAF and still no luck. I typically go into each sites private section to do updates for the Akeeba BoU function, so I get backups on every update.

Thanks,

Jeff

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6911 by Jose
Hi Jeff,

I will need access to the site with the Control Center installed and also to any of those sites with problems. Please, send me administrative credentials to backend and also to ftp (or cpanel).

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds