Topic-icon Several problems

• flaemingwerbung
  • flaemingwerbung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #4671 by flaemingwerbung
Replied by flaemingwerbung on topic Several problems
Jose, this is great news. Although I already added them different now to the 5 sites ;-)

What would be the exact syntax?
/webspace/aa/abcd/example.com/administrator/cache is the absolute path, for instance.
Should this be working? administrator/cache ? (No starting or ending slash).

Btw, I just checked the scans of tonight on the 5 sites and found that one showed wrong permissions for one file. Again, it was the SCP scan log. However, the exclusion is in the exclusion box, I just checked. The absolute path is correct, 100%. The exclusions seem to work on the other sites, just not this one. All paths are given without trailing slash. This is correct, isn't it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #4672 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Several problems

Jose, this is great news. Although I already added them different now to the 5 sites ;-)

Yes, it does more easy to export ad import configurations.

What would be the exact syntax?
/webspace/aa/abcd/example.com/administrator/cache is the absolute path, for instance.
Should this be working? administrator/cache ? (No starting or ending slash).

It should not matter, but I think the best way is /administrator/cache.

Btw, I just checked the scans of tonight on the 5 sites and found that one showed wrong permissions for one file. Again, it was the SCP scan log. However, the exclusion is in the exclusion box, I just checked. The absolute path is correct, 100%. The exclusions seem to work on the other sites, just not this one. All paths are given without trailing slash. This is correct, isn't it?

Yes, trailing slash is added if the path given is a directory. Is the "Recursive folder exceptions" option (Global configuration -> File manager) enabled? If not enable it.

Regards,
Jose

• flaemingwerbung
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #4676 by flaemingwerbung
Yes, recursion was enabled. I added "/administrator/components/com_akeeba/backup,/administrator/components/com_securitycheckpro/scans,/administrator/cache". Hallelujah, it's working! Going to change this now for all the sites. Great!

More
2 years 2 months ago #4677 by Jose
Perfect!! :)

Regards,
Jose

• flaemingwerbung
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #4713 by flaemingwerbung
Again, I lost a post. I wanted to add info about the refresh problem with Manage Websites. Not today.

More
2 years 2 months ago #4714 by Jose
Everybody (even you in the post above) is posting without issues. Maybe your problem is related to the session time (15 minutes).
If you're writing during that time there is no activity during that period, so your session will be closed after clicking on the publish button. In that case just log in and publish the comment again; the content you wrote is cached.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds