Menu

Topic-icon Several problems

  • flaemingwerbung
  • flaemingwerbung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #4658 by flaemingwerbung
Replied by flaemingwerbung on topic Several problems
what a pity. The problem with adding complete paths is that you have to add different paths for each site.
With Akeeba I also noticed that Akeeba sets the logs to 666 and the backup file to 660. Securitycheck Pro is going to change them both to 644. I cannot exclude files by extension, can't I?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #4661 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Several problems
I'm sorry!!! Absolute paths are the only option available now; maybe I will add the option to include relative paths and also file extensions in a future.

Regards,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • flaemingwerbung
  • flaemingwerbung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #4665 by flaemingwerbung
Replied by flaemingwerbung on topic Several problems
This would certainly be a major plus. Securitycheck should be able to get the current path to Joomla and then always add this path as a prefix. If you do that, you don't need any globbing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • flaemingwerbung
  • flaemingwerbung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #4666 by flaemingwerbung
Replied by flaemingwerbung on topic Several problems
On the "Manage Websites - Refresh Info" problem. I've checked this today again. I now have 5 sites in center. I check all of them with the checkmark on top, then hit refresh info.The bottom two always get updated, the top three don't. At the momenht I *do* get all 5 sites shown in the table (not just the two), but only the bottom two have an updated Last contact. There's no change if I hit the search button or refresh the page. Data doesn't change. When I then refresh info only on the three remaining web sites at once, I get differing results. First try I suddenly got the exact contact date I had for the bottom top. So, I thought, maybe the refresh on those two takes longer and I was too impatient. So, I went thru the cycle a second time. First refresh all, but this time wait two minutes, use search button and refresh. Nothing changed. Then I refreshed the remaining three. But this time I didn't get the same date, indeed all three were updated and got the current date.
It might be helpful to show the contacted sites and the result of each connect in the pop-up window.

Btw, what do you use for sorting the sites? Reverse alphabetic order for Alias? Makes no sense to me. That should be non-reverse. I can change the ordering temporarily, but it always reverts back on next refresh.

Ah, if I order by Alias (non-reverse), then I get only two sites shown on the first refresh. And if then hit search I get all of them and all show the same contact time. (and were indeed contacted)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #4667 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Several problems
Ummm, I will do some tests to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #4668 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Several problems
Hi Kai,

what a pity. The problem with adding complete paths is that you have to add different paths for each site.
With Akeeba I also noticed that Akeeba sets the logs to 666 and the backup file to 660. Securitycheck Pro is going to change them both to 644.

I have been checking he code and I relative paths will also work; please try adding some paths/files.

Regards,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Login or Sign In