Menu

Topic-icon Remote updates, installation and style issues

• assocyate
  • assocyate's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #8701 by assocyate
I have tested Control Center on the newly created Joomla instance 3.9.27 with a couple of testing clients. All, have securitycheck pro installed. I am able to add all clients and refresh is retrieving a proper information back in a control center. I have however 2 issues concerning the remote updates and installations:    1. Updates - they don't show in a client despite that client logs show that they were sent to a Control Center.    2. I attempted to install/update a plugin on the clients by using a bulk task option --> upload        a. Control Center log: "Error uploading and installing the extension"        b. Client logs: "Unable to find install package". The url package is correct pointing to a Control Center and this package is available for a download from that place.        Please see the attached a client log.        I have also some issues with a broken style on Manage Websites page. Please check the attached screenshots.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Jose. Reason: Avoid information disclosure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• assocyate
More
1 month 1 week ago #8702 by assocyate
Replied by assocyate on topic Remote updates, installation and style issues
Sorry, I realized that I did wrong at point 2b. I tried install a wrong package. I re-retested it and works actually fine.

• assocyate
More
1 month 1 week ago #8703 by assocyate
Replied by assocyate on topic Remote updates, installation and style issues
Well, it seems that my style issues are gone too. I am not sure why I had them at the first place.
Only outstanding problem is with the updates not showing in Control Center.

More
1 month 1 week ago #8704 by Jose
Hi assocyate,

Well, it seems that my style issues are gone too. I am not sure why I had them at the first place.

Did you have the previous version installed? I changed everything in 2.0 version and maybe it's a cache issue.

Only outstanding problem is with the updates not showing in Control Center.

This is quite odd.  Can I get access to both sites (Control Center and managed website) to check what's happening?

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds