• SzymonG
  • SzymonG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #7947 by SzymonG
Can't connect to some sites was created by SzymonG
Hello,
I'm having difficulties contacting some sites with Control Center. The plugins have been updated to the latest version (both Securitycheck Pro and Control Center), the secret key and the .htaccess protection secret key have been double checked but I'm still getting "Status: error" (see "screen01.jpg"). Interestingly on problematic sites there are no informations on PHP or MySQL version (see "screen02.jpg").
Originally I thought there might be a problem with the hosting server but to some sites on the same server I can connect without a problem and to some I can't. However all problematic sites are hosted on the same server.
Another issue is that on some sites (these are connecting ok) I'm getting the information that PHP is outdated (see "screen03.jpg") even though there is at least PHP 7.2.

Thank you for help.
Regards -
Simon
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #7948 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Can't connect to some sites
Hi Simon,

Did you check the log of any of those sites? Now they give a lot of info of what's happening.

Regarding to the php version I use a command system to get the info; maybe there is a different version installed in server??

Regards,
Jose

• SzymonG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #7949 by SzymonG
Replied by SzymonG on topic Can't connect to some sites
Hello Jose,
Thanks a lot for a quick response.
Here are details of the recent log errors on one of the problematic sites. I have no idea what to look for so I'm pasting full info:
[Fri Jul 03 09:51:58 2020] [error] [client 94.152.11.49] request="GET / HTTP/1.0" pid=139680926430743 uid=3349035 gid=3349035
[Fri Jul 03 09:51:58 2020] [error] [client 94.152.11.49] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ';' or '{' in public_html/plugins/system/jdbuilder/libraries/jdpagebuilder/Builder.php on line 70
[Fri Jul 03 09:51:58 2020] [error] [client 94.152.11.49] request="GET /index.php?option=com_securitycheckpro&view=json&
[Fri Jul 03 09:51:59 2020] [error] [client 94.152.11.49] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ';' or '{' in plugins/system/jdbuilder/libraries/jdpagebuilder/Builder.php on line 70,

On another site I have found similar log regardind Securitycheck:
[Fri Jul 03 09:58:36 2020] [error] [client 94.152.11.49] request="GET /index.php?option=com_securitycheckpro&view=json&/

Does it help?
Thanks -
Simon
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Jose. Reason: Avoid path disclosure

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #7950 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Can't connect to some sites
Hi Simon,

It seems the first site is reporting an error in a plugin when you access to frontend; is this site working fine??

Anyway I will send you an email to do some tests with those sites.

Regards,
Jose

• SzymonG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #7951 by SzymonG
Replied by SzymonG on topic Can't connect to some sites
Thanks Jose!
The first site is working fine.
Simon

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds