Integrity alert in Sustainable Soils Alliance to youremail@yourdomain.com

• spytech
More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #9252 by spytech
Hi, I keep getting an email sent to =11.0ptThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  but my email configuration is not set to this.
The from email is correct, but the To email is sent to =11.0ptThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
None of my users have this email address.

Any ideas where Security Check Pro is getting this email address from?
Email below:To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Cc: 
Bcc: 
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 04:06:08 +0200
Subject: Integrity alert in COMPANY NAME
During the last file integrity scan by Securitycheck Pro, 467 modified files have been discovered. The malware scanner examined these modifications and shows 0 files with suspicious patterns.A modified file does not necessarily mean it has been compromised or hacked. It does mean, however, since the last integrity scan the files have been changed possibly through an update or by an authorized user.
The Securitycheck Pro online check provides you useful information about potentially suspicious files. If you need more help you may contact us .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #9253 by Jose
Hi spytech,

You can find this settig into Configuration -> Global configuration -> File integrity tab: 

As this setting says, it will take the email params set into Waf configuration -> Email notifications. By default, the "To" and "From" emails are set to "youremail@yourdomain.com".

Regards,
Jose
Attachments:

• spytech
More
2 weeks 22 hours ago #9254 by spytech
Great, thanks that is very clear and all configured now.

More
2 weeks 22 hours ago #9255 by Jose
You're welcome! :)

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds