This is an improvement of this version to avoid eternal logins if for some reason your site can't contact mine to check subscription's status. I have set a timeout of 2 seconds for that and this is why you get this message. This affects only to the subscription's status (it will appears as 'Not defined').
The question is why your server can't contact mine. Do you get any error when you search for extension updates from the core?
I get no error when I search for extension updates from the core.
I checked if the following program can connect to the update server from the site server.
echo '<p>access test</p>';
$starttime = date("Y-m-d H:i:s") . "." . substr(explode(".", (microtime(true) . "")), 0, 3);
echo 'Start Time:'.$starttime;
$sc_xml = file_get_contents($xml_url);
$endtime = date("Y-m-d H:i:s") . "." . substr(explode(".", (microtime(true) . "")), 0, 3);
echo 'End Time:'.$endtime.'<br>';
The result is displayed as below, and it took to access within 1.0 seconds.
No, it doesn't interfere. When I designed subscription's status process I put it into the user login. This way subscription's status is checked on every user login. If something goes wrong the login process takes too much so I added a timeout in this version.
I'm working to change this behaviour in the next version. Subscription's status will be checked in the main page of Securitycheck Pro and I will remove the timeout, so everything should work as previous versions.