Menu

Topic-icon Maleware Scan slows down the site

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #9015 by waidu
Maleware Scan slows down the site was created by waidu
Since a few weeks i´ve the issue on sesveral sites, that dthe maleware scan slows down the site so much, that the user gets an 500 - internal server error. The max_execution_time is set to 300 seconds, but that´s not enough.
I thought, that larger files will slow down the scan, but that semmes not to be the problem.
Is ther a pssibility to stop the script viwa terminal? Frontend and Backend are not reachable ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #9016 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Maleware Scan slows down the site
Hi waidu,

Is the slowness caused after launching a cron task? I did some changes in current version of scp (3.4.3) as there were a bug causing to ignore filter exceptions, so maybe this is causing the issue. You should download and install this version again to solve the issues.

if this is the root cause we could stop launching the task by disabling the extension from phpmyadmin; there is a link to explain how to do this: securitycheck.protegetuordenador.com/for...tation/584-faqs#1982

If do you need help just write me to the email from which you receive forum notifications with administrative credentials to access to the site's backend and also to ftp and I will try to solve this.

Regards,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds