Menu

Topic-icon The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site

• Resident
  • Resident's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 months 1 week ago #8691 by Resident
I already have this problem on the third website. I don't know why, but suddenly I have denied access from one specific IP address, from other addresses it works. This address is not in the blacklist. Is it entered elsewhere or what might be causing it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #8692 by Jose
Hi Resident,

Did you look into dynamic blacklist? Are you using 3.4 version? Are there any log entry related to that ip?

Regards,
Jose

• Resident
More
4 months 1 week ago #8693 by Resident
Hmm, after better filtering I found this address in Blacklist, but I don´t know, why am I blacklisted.
Version 3.4, dynamic blacklist is empty, nothing in firewall log.

More
4 months 1 week ago #8694 by Jose
There should be a log entry (maybe marked as "read") when the firewall blocked you. You can't add your own IP managing lists, so the only option that automatically adds your IP to blacklist is the "URL inspector".

Regards,
Jose

• Resident
More
4 months 1 week ago #8695 by Resident
Nothing. In firewall log there is not my own IP address. As I say, this is the third website, where I am in Blacklist, with no entry in the firewall. I didn´t do anything with this website for 14 days and now I´m blacklisted...
What is URL inspector?

More
4 months 1 week ago #8696 by Jose
Do you have my other extension Control Center? With that extension and the "Control Center Connect" plugin each IP added to any of your managed websites will be automatically added to all your managed websites.

The url inspector is a feature of the firewall that allows to block any ip trying to access to some specific resources (for instance Wordpress admin page). You can find it into Waf configuration -> url inspector tab.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds