Menu

Topic-icon Securitycheck Pro Info Module

• Dimps1
  • Dimps1's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 6 days ago #8597 by Dimps1
Securitycheck Pro Info Module was created by Dimps1
Hi Jose,
I have rebuilt a website from scratch, and added Securitycheck Pro. The Info Module is not showing on the Joomla Control panel. I've searched under Administrator and Site - there are no modules showing for Securitycheck. Under plugins - no plugins starting with Securitycheck either. I re-installed and it says it was successful and the Securitycheck Pro Info Module is enabled (plus all the other modules). I've enabled my ID. Using Joomla 3.9.26 and installed SCP version 3.3.1.
Another oddity is the third link in the dropdown. See attached screenshot.
Hoping you can help..
Kind regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago - 1 month 6 days ago #8598 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Securitycheck Pro Info Module
Hi Dimps1,

Can you try this? securitycheck.protegetuordenador.com/for...upgrade-tot-3-3#8403

Regards,
Jose
Last edit: 1 month 6 days ago by Jose.

• Dimps1
  • Dimps1's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 6 days ago #8599 by Dimps1
Replied by Dimps1 on topic Securitycheck Pro Info Module
Hi Jose,
I tried that already. I see NO Securitycheck modules under both Admin and Site modules. Under Administrator the only module appearing in the icons position is Quick Icons. In addition, I do not see any plugins either. I think something's gone wrong with the installation. I cannot uninstall, and I tried installing over the existing one - no difference.

More
1 month 6 days ago #8600 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Securitycheck Pro Info Module
Hi Dimps1,

Yes, I think something went wrong during installation. Can you send me administrative credentials to access to the backend and also for phpmyadmin (or cPanel)? I will uninstall the extension and install it again. Use the email from which you receive forum notifications.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds