Menu

Topic-icon Call to undefined method SecuritycheckprosModelFileManager::currentDateTime_func

• citylop
  • citylop's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 months 1 week ago #8432 by citylop
Hello, I tried updating SecurityCheck pro through joomla update extensions and suddenly I can not access either frontend nor backend and I am getting the folloging error:Call to undefined method SecuritycheckprosModelFileManager::currentDateTime_func()

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #8433 by Jose
Hi citylop,

Did you get any error during the update? From which version did you try the update?

To solve this try to follow the point two of this forum entry . If that doesn't work send me administrative credentials to access to backend and also to ftp (use the email from which you receive forum notifications).

Regards,
Jose

• citylop
More
3 months 1 week ago #8434 by citylop
Hi Jose and thank you for your quick reply. I was trying to update as usual, from version 3.1.12 and this happened.
I have disabled from phpmyadmin all securitycheck pro and I am now able to access website (front and back).
So now, I downloaded version 3.3 and trying to install it through "Extensions > Install > Upload package file, but I can't and I am getting message "Error Unable to detect manifest file".
If I go to "Extensions > Update There is already a Securitycheck pro version 3.1.12 (from which I tried to update previously and I have disabled)
Should I try update this one? regardless of it being disabled in the db?
Thanks in advance.
BR
Takis

More
3 months 1 week ago #8435 by Jose
You're welcome Takis.

It's odd you get the "manifiest file error"... Try uninstalling 3.1.12 version before installing the new one; maybe there is something corrupt and this way we will have a clean environment.

Regards,
Jose

• citylop
More
3 months 1 week ago #8436 by citylop
First of all after trying to quote you and answer back I locked myself out of :D
: securitycheck.protegetuordenador.com with message: The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site
Your IP: xx.xx.xxx.xx
Please, come back in 1000 minutes
Then I followed your advise and uninstalled everything from securitycheck pro, so far so good.
But after installation I get an error copying, which I did not copied and now I am having a 500 Internal Server Error. I believe it's not my day. Maybe I should try again tomorrow! :)

• citylop
More
3 months 1 week ago #8437 by citylop
Ok, first of all I solved 500 internal server error. It was all due to site quota, which was depleted due to error file being huge. I deleted it and now it works.

BUT: after trying install again, I got:WarningJInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file.
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Table '...............#__securitycheckpro_storage' doesn't exist
Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table '.............#__securitycheckpro_storage' doesn't exist
SQL =INSERT INTO `#__securitycheckpro_storage` (`storage_key`,`storage_value`) VALUES
('locked','0'); 

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds