It has been several weeks since I realized that google could not index the site well.
I did not understand because I have good access to the site.
Several developers explained to me that there was a problem redirecting from onsort.eu to onsort.eu/fr/
I finally disabled your extension and I found that different test sites (
) could again access the site).
Please tell me what can block this redirect
That usually means that all those sites are (geo)blocked. Try the following: export Securitycheck Pro config (there is an option to do that in the left panel), delete all entries in blacklist and test if those sites have access again.