• Fitz
  • Fitz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 months 1 week ago #7471 by Fitz
uninstall securitycheckpro was created by Fitz
Hello,
I cannot uninstall securitycheckpro. As soon as I deactivate "System - Securitycheck Pro Cron" I have a blank page in front. How can I remove security check pro without disrupting my site?

Thank you

Christophe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #7472 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic uninstall securitycheckpro
Hi Fitz,

You can do that using Joomla; there is no need to disable the plugins previously. Just go to the extensions manager, look for 'security' and then select all the Once listed or only the component. This will completely remove the component, plugins and modules.

One question: are you having problems?

Regards,
Jose

• Fitz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 months 1 week ago #7473 by Fitz
Replied by Fitz on topic uninstall securitycheckpro
Thank you!
Now that I have followed your advice, security check pro is well uninstalled but I still have a blank page in front and I cannot go back. "System - Securitycheck Pro Cron" was a problem for me ....

More
7 months 1 week ago #7474 by Jose
You're welcome Christophe!

Cron plugin only launches file integrity and/or file permissions task... If do you have a blank page even if Securitycheck Pro is uninstalled then you should look for more info in the error.log file of your Apache.

Regards,
Jose

• Fitz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 months 1 week ago #7475 by Fitz
Replied by Fitz on topic uninstall securitycheckpro
José
I reinstalled a backup of the site. Again, when I deactivate "System - Securitycheck Pro Cron", I have a blank page in front. If I disable all securitycheckpro elements except cron, everything works. If I uninstall securitycheckpro, system securitycheck Pro Cron is uninstalled and a blank page is in front. I doubt that it comes from the server, I tested on other sites hosted on the same server and disabling securitycheck cron is no problem. How can I do this and what is happening on this particular site? Thanking you
Christophe

More
7 months 1 week ago #7476 by Jose
Hi Christophe,

That's really odd; maybe there is a reference to cron file (with a 'require' or into database) and that's causing the blank page when you uninstall it.

Try setting the 'Error reporting' to 'development' into global Configuration of Joomla. If this doesn't give you a clue of what's happening then send me administrative credentials to access to the cPanel (or phpmyadmin and ftp); use the email from which you receive forum notifications.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds