Topic-icon Problem with critical error

• citylop
  • citylop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #7237 by citylop
Problem with critical error was created by citylop
Hello I am having a problem with one of my sites.

I do not know for how long this is going on, some pages do not load and all I get is a blank page with the word "error".

After checking on logs, I found a file called everything.php and there are many errors from SCP and other stuff too with the following:

2019-10-02T13:26:42+00:00 CRITICAL 40.77.167.161 error Uncaught \Throwable of type Joomla\CMS\Router\Exception\RouteNotFoundException thrown. Stack trace: #0 /home/“domain”/public_html/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php(138): Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse(Object(Joomla\CMS\Uri\Uri))
#1 /home/“domain”/public_html/plugins/system/securitycheckpro/securitycheckpro.php(2042): Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->parse(Object(Joomla\CMS\Uri\Uri))
#2 /home/“domain”/public_html/plugins/system/securitycheckpro/securitycheckpro.php(1235): plgSystemSecuritycheckpro->get_component()
#3 /home/“domain”/public_html/plugins/system/securitycheckpro/securitycheckpro.php(1991): plgSystemSecuritycheckpro->acciones_no_listas('GET,POST,REQUES...', '40.77.167.161', 'GET', '/index.php/en/p...', '1', '1', '1', '1')
#4 /home/“domain”/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(70): plgSystemSecuritycheckpro->onAfterInitialise()
#5 /home/“domain”/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php(160): JEvent->update(Array)
#6 /home/“domain”/public_html/libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php(108): JEventDispatcher->trigger('onafterinitiali...', Array)
#7 /home/“domain”/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(626): Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent('onAfterInitiali...')
#8 /home/“domain”/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(686): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->initialiseApp(Array)
#9 /home/“domain”/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(212): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->initialiseApp()
#10 /home/“domain”/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(196): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#11 /home/“domain”/public_html/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#12 {main}

Could you please advise?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Takis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #7238 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Problem with critical error
Hi takis,

Try setting the Determine 'option' accurately option to "No" from Global configuration -> Tuning.

Regards,
Jose

• citylop
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 1 week ago #7247 by citylop
Replied by citylop on topic Problem with critical error
Hello Jose, I have followed your advise, but nothing happened.
Please advise more :)
Takis

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #7248 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Problem with critical error
Hi takis,

Can you send me the Apache's error.log file? Are you using the latest versions of Joomla ( 3.9.12 ) and Securitycheck Pro ( 3.1.8 )?

Regards,
Jose
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Jose.

• citylop
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 1 week ago #7249 by citylop
Replied by citylop on topic Problem with critical error
Jose, I have sent you an email with the apache error log you asked. I am running the latest updates on both joomla and Securitycheck Pro.
Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds