Menu

Topic-icon Problem with checking the integrity of files

• seotop
  • seotop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
1 month 1 day ago #6963 by seotop
I have a problem with reading the list of files, there are probably too many of them and joomla hangs up blocking the server. In the / scans / directory I have two 42 MB files. Browser opening the list of files "ERROR Integrity" takes almost 8GB of RAM. I do not know if I am accidentally set to show 1000 files at once. How to solve the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 22 hours ago #6966 by Jose
Hi seotop,

To avoid problems like yours I limited the maximun number of files to show to 100 on each page. As you say, I think your issue is related to the size of the files (42MB of plain text are really many many files).

Do you have more than one site stored and Securitycheck Pro is scanning all of them? Remember you can exclude folders into Global Configuration -> File integrity/manager tab -> File/Folder exceptions field. To initialize all your data you can click on the Tasks -> "Initialize data" button; after that configure the exceptions and launch a new task.

Regards,
Jose

• seotop
  • seotop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
1 month 21 hours ago #6967 by seotop
Hi, thx for ansewer. Is possible to set a how many files are showed on one page? In sql base e.g.?

More
1 month 21 hours ago #6968 by Jose
You're welcome seotop.

The pagination is a global variable, so if you change it in other page (for instance when you list articles) this value should be applied in file integrity.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds