Menu

Topic-icon "The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site" when save arcitle

• ysong
  • ysong's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #6889 by ysong
Hi, I am adding an article to the site and when I save the article, I have this error "The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site". Upon checking on the WAF log, it was filtered with the description below:

<p class="p1"><span style="font-family: 'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-family: trebuchet\ ms,helvetica,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-family: trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif;">Your effort paid off..<br /></span></span></span></span></span></span></p>
<hr id="system-readmore" />
<p> </p>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="left">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="text-align: center;

The source code of the article is attached "sample.txt", can anyone help?
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Jose. Reason: Remove file to avoid path disclosure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #6890 by Jose
Hi ysong,

Please try the following: go to Configuration -> WAF Configuration -> Filter exceptions -> XSS tab and set the "strip all tags" dropdown to "No". After that remove the "img" word from the "Tags to be filtered" textarea and save the changes. You should get something like this:

This should solve the issue.

Regards,
Jose
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds