Topic-icon Problems after moving the domain to another hoster

• rawu
  • rawu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #6773 by rawu
Hello,
after moving the domain to another hoster, the file manager, the file integrity check and the malware scanner are running very slowly. The cronjobs terminate with the following error message:
'A previously started check has reached the maximum execution time: 3 hours. You can not start a new task until you have released all data using the 'Initialize Data' option of the Control Panel. '
The webserver is Litespeed. The php version is 7.2.17, the memory limit is 512M.
What should I do?
Best regards, Ralf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #6774 by Jose
Hi rawu,

I fear there is not much to do... the extension is optimized to use as low resources as possible, but it requires certain amount of memory, cpu cycles...

Is the site stored in a shared server? If so maybe they are limiting resources and this is why scans can't finish.

You can decrease resources used if you set some options:

- Set "scan only executable files" to "Yes" from Global Configuration -> Tuning.
- Set "Include exceptions in database" to "No" from Global Configuration -> File Manager/ File Integrity.

Regards,
Jose
The following user(s) said Thank You: rawu

• rawu
  • rawu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #6775 by rawu
Hello Jose,
Thank you for your prompt reply. The change of the configuration was successful. The file manager, the file integrity check and the malware scanner are now running very fast. Now I have to wait and see if the cronjobs go through.
Thanks and best regards, Ralf

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #6776 by Jose
You're welcome Ralf! :)

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds