Installed latest Chrome today and when I went to check a site's intrusion log I got an odd display (see attached.) The system locked up my computer. I checked the site on FireFox, Edge and the new EdgeChrome(Dev) and everything was normally displayed.
Even the Chrome error page says "no log" but there is a log and you can see the log in the background without its normal formatting.
Do you have any thoughts about this?
By the way, I am impressed with the new EdgeChrome so far...noticeably faster and easier to customize.
When did you updated SCP? If you did it during the first days I published 3.1.5 version then please download and install this version from my website again. I updated the file but didn't increase the version's number.
If you still have the issue then I will check if I'm able to reproduce the issue.
I installed 3.1.5 on 13 March.
I just reinstalled 3.1.5 downloaded today from your site. However, that did not cure the problem with Google Chrome. SCP continues to operate normally with FireFox and Edge and Edge Chrome(DEV).
As i say, installed the latest version of Chrome today and it seems to be operating appropriately although I can re-install it you think that may be needed.
I am away from my office at the moment. I am using same version of Chrome as you. .htaccess is clean.
I will re-install Chrome and see if that clears problem. Will let you know later when I return.