Menu

Topic-icon Problems reinstalling securitycheck pro

• tracey@feetfirst-reflexology.co.uk
  • tracey@feetfirst-reflexology.co.uk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #6737 by tracey@feetfirst-reflexology.co.uk
Problems reinstalling securitycheck pro was created by tracey@feetfirst-reflexology.co.uk
HI, I had a problem with my security this morning as I forgot I had only allowed 1 admin, attempted to create a new admin and got blocked from my site and got inundated with emails about deleted users. After disabling the extension in my database and then re enabling I continued to received error messages and be blocked from the site. So I deleted the extensions from the database and decided to reinstall afresh hoping that would reset my problem. However now whenever I try to install the software I get the following error message:

Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Unknown column 'key' in '#__securitycheckpro_storage'
Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'key' in '#__securitycheckpro_storage'
SQL =
ALTER TABLE `#__securitycheckpro_storage` CHANGE `key` `storage_key` varchar(255) NOT NULL;

I've installed the free version of security as a temporary measure so I still have a firewall. Any advice for how to rectify would be gratefully received! Thanks in advance Tracey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #6738 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Problems reinstalling securitycheck pro
Hi Tracey,

You must delete all entries into the "extensions" table regarding to "securitycheck". Send me administrative credentials to access your backend and phpmyadmin and I will clean all the tables (use the email from which you receive forum notifications).

Regards,
Jose

• tracey@feetfirst-reflexology.co.uk
  • tracey@feetfirst-reflexology.co.uk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #6739 by tracey@feetfirst-reflexology.co.uk
Replied by tracey@feetfirst-reflexology.co.uk on topic Problems reinstalling securitycheck pro
As always, thank you so much for your help! All rectified and fully functioning again.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #6740 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Problems reinstalling securitycheck pro
You're welcome Tracey! :)

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds