Topic-icon User account deleted or blacklisted

• nettop
  • nettop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #6498 by nettop
User account deleted or blacklisted was created by nettop
I have website with Joomla 3.9.2, SecurityPro 3.1.4, Track Actions 1.0.5, Community Builder 2.4.0, AdminTools Professional 5.2.1 and somehow, one of my key users/administrators account became deleted or blacklisted. Does your program do this? Please advise me where to check this as their user profile is no longer showing up in Community Builder or Joomla Account. Also, if possible, please let me know if there is a way to restore their account? I'd like to find this information in a log how this account was deleted. Thanks for your help, Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #6499 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic User account deleted or blacklisted
Hi Tim,

There is a feature in Securitycheck Pro that prevents adding new users with administrative privileges (this is, administrators or super users). You can find it into Configuration -> WAF Configuration -> User session protection -> Forbid new admin accounts.

Once you enabled it, new administrataive accounts will be deleted; you will get a message when this happens if you're into the backend and a log will be added to Securitycheck Pro. Of course, all previous administrative accounts are kept.

Is there any log entry in Securiycheck Pro logs like this?

Regards,
Jose
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds