Menu

Topic-icon Suddenly cannot update anything related to Securitycheck Pro on any websites

• kimbareidaho
  • kimbareidaho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #6365 by kimbareidaho
I already deleted the extension and reloaded it!!!!! The same problem exists!!!!! On one of my client's websites itt is showing the websites IP address as everyones IP address and has put it on the dynamic blacklist. But this is not the case on my own website and I'm having the same problem on ALL Of my websites and my client's websites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kimbareidaho
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #6366 by kimbareidaho
It has to be with your site as it is happening on ALL of my websites and my client's websites. You must be showing my subscription as being expired when it is not.

• kimbareidaho
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #6367 by kimbareidaho
I was able to disable the firewall on one website, but that's all I can do. I'm still getting 403 errors on ALL websites when trying to update configuration or anything else except for the global configuration.

It was working fine for YEARS and now it's not working on ANY of my sites or my client's websites. It is NOT a problem with the websites!!!!!

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #6368 by Jose
Hi kimbareidaho,

It has to be with your site as it is happening on ALL of my websites and my client's websites. You must be showing my subscription as being expired when it is not.

No, I have checked it and your subscription is still valid. I have also checked my logs and your site is reaching mine to check, for example, new updates through the "update database" plugin, so you're not blocked at my side.

I was able to disable the firewall on one website, but that's all I can do. I'm still getting 403 errors on ALL websites when trying to update configuration or anything else except for the global configuration.

Can you ask your hosting provider about mod_security rules causing this issue? Please, see this forum entry

Regards,
Jose

• kimbareidaho
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #6369 by kimbareidaho
I just switched to Inmotion Hosting VPS servers. What am I looking for? (I am the reseller)

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #6370 by Jose
I don't know which mod_security rule is causing the issue; none of my customers with the same issue reported it. Do you have any log of mod_security you can check?

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds