Menu

Topic-icon Suddenly cannot update anything related to Securitycheck Pro on any websites

• kimbareidaho
  • kimbareidaho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 week 3 days ago #6356 by kimbareidaho
I cannot update anything to do with Securitycheck Pro on my website or my client's websites. This must be resolved immediately! My subscription is still valid so this should not be happening. And it's only related to security check pro. I do not have this issue with any other extensions!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kimbareidaho
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 week 3 days ago #6358 by kimbareidaho
The download ID is set. And this was working fine on all of the websites but suddenly I can't change anything!

• kimbareidaho
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 week 3 days ago #6359 by kimbareidaho
I cannot see your responses in this website, only in the email that was sent.

Once again - I can't change anything!!!!! So I could not block you if I wanted to. All was working fine and suddenly this extension is not working on ANY of my websites or my client's websites. And the ID is set on all and nothing has been added to block you! I can't even change any of the lists.

I even uninstalled security check pro and deleted all tables related to it and reinstalled - same 403 error!!! What is going on?

• kimbareidaho
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 week 3 days ago #6360 by kimbareidaho
I need this resolved immediately. It is not allowing me to update anything to do with securitycheck pro on ANY of my websites or my client's websites and it has been working fine for years!!!!!!!!

• kimbareidaho
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 week 3 days ago #6362 by kimbareidaho
The error reports for people trying to login is showing the websites IP address as EVERYONEs address. Why? Is this causing the error? I need this fixed!!!!!!!

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #6363 by Jose
Well, you can download and install the latest version manually if do you need the latest version right now.

Also send me administrative credentials to any of the sites with the issue and I will check what's happening (use the email from which you receive forum notifications), but I'm almost sure this is not an issue at my side...

Regards,
Jose
Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Jose. Reason: Add extra info

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds