Topic-icon Integrity alert with filenames

• ANDERSZ
  • ANDERSZ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 1 month ago #3589 by ANDERSZ
Integrity alert with filenames was created by ANDERSZ
Hi, thanx for helping fighting the internet scum, but maybe a small improvement?

The integrity alert message "says only: X file modified. X files ok /not ok " Would be really good to send directly the file names in the email notification.

Im having a Joomla site with some extensions that use caching, those extensions generate everytime new data, so the file integrity alert is ringing. I know, i could mark those files as "secure-dont check them", but what if there one day is some kind of bad code?

Sending some file names of changed files (f.ex. max 30) would safe a lot of time

Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #3592 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Integrity alert with filenames
Hi Andersz,

Hi, thanx for helping fighting the internet scum, but maybe a small improvement?

You're welcome!:)

The integrity alert message "says only: X file modified. X files ok /not ok " Would be really good to send directly the file names in the email notification.

Im having a Joomla site with some extensions that use caching, those extensions generate everytime new data, so the file integrity alert is ringing. I know, i could mark those files as "secure-dont check them", but what if there one day is some kind of bad code?

Sending some file names of changed files (f.ex. max 30) would safe a lot of time

This is not easy to do, but I will check it if I can add more info to email notifications.

Regards,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds