An error has occurred. 0 Class "Joomla\Plugin\System\Securitycheckpro_update_dat

• extonjaez
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #9732 by extonjaez
Hello

After update of Securitycheckpro_update_database to 2.0, i have this issue
An error has occurred. 0 Class "Joomla\Plugin\System\Securitycheckpro_update_dat
Thanks for your help
Arnaud

Securitycheck Version 3.6.3System InformationSettingValuePHP Built OnLinux s22095112 4.19.0-17-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.194-2 (2021-06-21) x86_64Database TypemysqlDatabase Version10.3.39-MariaDB-0+deb10u1Database Collationutf8mb4_unicode_ciDatabase Connection Collationutf8mb4_general_ciDatabase Connection EncryptionNoneDatabase Server Supports Connection EncryptionNoPHP Version8.1.24Web ServerApacheWebServer to PHP Interfacecgi-fcgiJoomla! VersionJoomla! 4.3.4 Stable [ Bora ] 22-August-2023 16:00 GMTUser AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/117.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #9734 by Jose
Hi Arnaud,

You must update Securitycheck Pro to 4.0 version, as the latest version of the update database plugin needs it to work fine.

Regards,
Jose

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #9737 by Jose
Ah, I see you're using the free version. Please, wait a couple of hours and I will publish the free version.

Regards,
Jose

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #9758 by Jose
Hi Arnaud,

The free version is now available. Please, before updating it download and install again the update database plugin (2.0). I have fixed an error and it needs to be reinstalled.

Regards,
Jose

• extonjaez
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #9759 by extonjaez
Hello

I have downloaded again
Securitycheck Pro database updates Version 2.0
and
Securitycheck Version 4.0.0

I have now this error when i go to securicheck
An error has occurred.
0 Class "SecuritycheckExtensions\Component\Securitycheck\Administrator\Model\DateTime" not found
thanks

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #9760 by Jose
Hi Arnaud,

Sorry about this. Please, download and install Securitycheck 4.0.0 version again and tell me if everything works fine.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds