When I created the test site, I found the following:
If I install version 3.4.4 after uninstalling Securitycheckpro, the exception directory will not be scanned and it will work normally.
However, when updating from 3.4.3 to 3.4.4, it seems that the directory set as an exception is being scanned, and "File Integrity" takes an enormous amount of time, and the screen is not displayed.
The test site I created is in that situation.
We operate many sites, and Securitycheckpro settings are different for each.
Therefore, it takes a lot of time to uninstall and then install again on all those sites.
Please be able to resolve this issue by updatng to the following version.
Thank you very much for your effort. 3.4.3 version had a bug that prevented to take into consideration the exceptions. A few days after publishing it I uploaded a new file. Anyway installing the 3.4.4 should fix the issue. I will do the tests in your site.
The installation of Securitycheck Pro takes more than other extensions as during this process it creates a table that contains all your other extensions checking also if any of them is vulnerable. Taking that into consideration the process should not take more than a few seconds in any server.
The test site I created yesterday has been updated to the latest 3.4.4 on the update server after installing 3.4.3.
Check the test site to see that updating to 3.4.4 does not resolve this issue.
All the sites operated here are in this situation.
I just found out that this problem, which was taking a long time to process "File Integrity", was caused by setting "Include exceptions in database" to "Yes". It was solved by changing to "No".
Thank you for spending a lot of time and doing various research.
(The Control Center issue has not been resolved yet.)
If that option is set to 'Yes' then all exceptions are included in database, which takes more time and memory. For public knowledge, to solve this issue we also configured the "Recursive folder exceptions" to 'Yes' and added a backslash to the directory added as exception ( it changed from directory to /directory ).
With those settings all files and folders included into the /directory_to_be_excluded (changed to hide the real name) folder are excluded, not storing the files name into database.