Menu

Topic-icon Huge amount of time to check integrity

• thirata
  • thirata's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #8946 by thirata
Hi Jose,
After updating the version to 3.4.3, the integrity check now takes an enormous amount of time (about 3.5 hours). By checking the logs, I found that Security Check Pro was scanning the backup directory that I had set as an exception. This problem interferes with regular maintenance work.
Please investigate the cause of the problem and change the directory set as the exception so that it will not be scanned.

Kind regards
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by thirata.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #8947 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Huge amount of time to check integrity
Hi thirata,

I apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Please, download and install 3.4.3 version again and check that the folder is already set as exception.If this doesn't work please send me administrative credentials to access to the backend (use the email from which you receive forum notifications).

Regards,
Jose

• thirata
More
5 months 6 hours ago #9043 by thirata
Replied by thirata on topic Huge amount of time to check integrity
I updated to the latest version3.4.4 hoping that this issue would be resolved, but unfortunately it wasn't.
With the exception of folders with about 1.8 million files, this process still takes more than an hour and is useless. Looking at the log, it was found in the log that the files in the exception folder were accessed one by one.
This issue forces us to disable cloning.
In addition, there seems to be a problem with the processing of the Security Control Center, and the report mail from the Security Control Center has also stopped.

More
5 months 6 hours ago #9044 by Jose
Hi Takao,

I'm sure the exceptions system works fine now. Files are listed in logs just to tell you that have been excluded, but they are not taken into consideration in scans. What's your config? Remember that the setting 'Recursive folder exceptions' should be set to 'Yes' (Global configuration -> Tuning) to exclude all files into a folder.

Regarding to the Control Center, I should see what's happening by accessing to the site.

Regards,
Jose

• thirata
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #9064 by thirata
Replied by thirata on topic Huge amount of time to check integrity
Hi Jose.

When I set'Recursive folder exceptions' to'Yes', the'Integrity Control Panel'screen went blank and hung up.

Since 3.4.3, ‘File Integrity’ is no longer working properly.

​​​​​​​
The Security Control Center also has problems connecting to most sites. Also, the report will not be sent immediately.
Until 3.4.2, everything was working fine.

I plan to create a test site that reproduces the'File Integrity'problem and have you investigate it, but it will take some time, so please be patient.  
Attachments:

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #9065 by Jose
Thanks thirata,

Curiously version prior to 3.4.3 had a bug and the hash value was calculated for all files, included those listed as exception. Will wait to your test environment to check what's happening.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds