Menu

Topic-icon Forbidden access when making changes to RSVP Pro

• jennyhowe@blueyonder.co.uk
  • jennyhowe@blueyonder.co.uk's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 days 6 hours ago #8828 by jennyhowe@blueyonder.co.uk
Forbidden access when making changes to RSVP Pro was created by jennyhowe@blueyonder.co.uk
Hi,
I updated to the latest Joomla version yesterday and since then I can't make changes to the component RSVP Pro for Jevents. I have tried adding com_rsvppro to the exceptions list but this hasn't helped. I have had to turn off the firewall to be able to make changes to RSVP pro.

I also notice that the left hand menu in security check pro keeps disappearing and only reappears when I refresh the browser page.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jenny

Security check Pro 3.4.1
PHP 7.4
Joomla! 3.10.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 days 6 hours ago #8829 by Jose
Hi Jenny,

Can you please post a screenshot or download and export the logs (there is a button to do that) to check what's happening?

Regarding to the left menu dissapearing, please download and install 3.4.1 version again. There was a bug when I originally published current version and I uploaded a new file a couple of days after that. You can also wait till new week where I will publish 3.4.2 version with the fix for this included.

Regards,
Jose

More
3 days 6 hours ago - 3 days 5 hours ago #8830 by jennyhowe@blueyonder.co.uk
Replied by jennyhowe@blueyonder.co.uk on topic Forbidden access when making changes to RSVP Pro
Yes, here you go
Last edit: 3 days 5 hours ago by Jose. Reason: Remove file to avoid information disclosure

More
3 days 6 hours ago #8831 by jennyhowe@blueyonder.co.uk
Replied by jennyhowe@blueyonder.co.uk on topic Forbidden access when making changes to RSVP Pro
Hi,
I have reinstalled Security check Pro 3.4.1 and I can now make changes to RSVP pro.
Jenny

More
3 days 5 hours ago #8832 by Jose
Glad to hear that Jenny!

Anyway I have been reviewing the log file and the "Backslashes filter" was causing the issue, so adding "com_rsvppro" as exception to the filter would solve the issue if this happens again.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds