Menu

Topic-icon Message: Fehler Es wurde eine Sequenz, die ein Hacker-Angriff sein könnte, erkan

• rolfwitt
  • rolfwitt's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 days 20 hours ago #8911 by rolfwitt
Hello,
i got on different installations same message which worrie me:FehlerEs wurde eine Sequenz, die ein Hacker-Angriff sein könnte, erkannt. Ihre Anfrage kann nicht bearbeitet werden.
I cannot see any reason for this message.
Maybe the browser sent messages in very short time by fault.
What can i do tocheck if there is something wrong with the Homepage?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 days 19 hours ago #8912 by Jose
Hi Rolff,

This means the firewall stopped an attack (that could also be a false positive). When this happens, a log entry is added so you can review it and see what happened. Please, export and send me the logs (there is a button to do that on top of the page "View Web Firewall logs") and i will check if there is something to adjust.

Regards,
Jose

• rolfwitt
  • rolfwitt's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 days 19 hours ago - 4 days 19 hours ago #8913 by rolfwitt
Unfortunatly i deletet the logfile this morning, but there is another problem which i cannot resolve:Backslashes (Rückschrägstriche) zum Zeichen hinzugefügt :[GET:jsn_mobilize_preview]What can i do so these visitors are not blocked?
Last edit: 4 days 19 hours ago by Jose. Reason: Delete file

More
4 days 19 hours ago #8914 by Jose
I have been checking the log file and all logs there seems to be fine. There are some injection attempts and attempts to login to backend using the admin account... Are legitimate users reporting that they have been blocked?

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds