Menu

Topic-icon The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site

• UsardDrummer
  • UsardDrummer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 4 days ago #8102 by UsardDrummer
Attempted to restore a Wordpress version of our website in a different folder than the Joomla site's on the public-html part of the server. When I attempted invoke the WP site, I got the forbidden by webmaster warning. I deleted the WP installation, but still had the warning when I tried to invoke the original Joomla site. Got the same trying to get into the admin panel. I relocated the SCP folders in the main and the administrator folders to a separate folders. The warning went away, but I had only white screen for front or back end. I uploaded a fresh full package of Joomla 3.9.2 which did not help.
What can I do?
Thanks,
-Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• UsardDrummer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 4 days ago #8103 by UsardDrummer
Replied by UsardDrummer on topic The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site

UsardDrummer wrote: Attempted to restore a Wordpress version of our website in a different folder than the Joomla site's on the public-html part of the server. When I attempted invoke the WP site, I got the forbidden by webmaster warning. I deleted the WP installation, but still had the warning when I tried to invoke the original Joomla site. Got the same trying to get into the admin panel. I relocated the SCP folders in the main and the administrator folders to a separate folders. The warning went away, but I had only white screen for front or back end. I uploaded a fresh full package of Joomla 3.9.2 which did not help.
What can I do?
Thanks,
-Joe

I was able to get all working by disabling SCP's module & plugin in the extensions table on the database. So how can I again enable them without the above mentioned issue?
-Joe

More
1 month 3 days ago #8104 by Jose
Hi Joe,

Try disabling the "url inspector". As it's supposed nobody should invoke a WordPress resource from a Joomla site this feature blocks all queries containing them.

Regards,
Jose

• UsardDrummer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 3 days ago #8105 by UsardDrummer
Replied by UsardDrummer on topic The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site

Jose wrote: Hi Joe,

Try disabling the "url inspector". As it's supposed nobody should invoke a WordPress resource from a Joomla site this feature blocks all queries containing them.

Regards,
Jose

I would have to enable the extension in the database to do that and I'm afraid I would be locked out again from the back end.But I will try it if I don't hear back from you.
Thanks,
-Joe

More
1 month 3 days ago #8106 by Jose
Hi Joe,

In that case look for the 'securitycheckpro_storage' table, 'pro_plugin' row and delete your IP from blacklist (everything is stored as a json string, so be fully sure to keep its format).

If this doesn't work or do you prefer it send me administrative credentials to the email from which you receive forum notifications and I will unblock you).

Regards,
Jose

• UsardDrummer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 3 days ago #8107 by UsardDrummer

Jose wrote: Hi Joe,

In that case look for the 'securitycheckpro_storage' table, 'pro_plugin' row and delete your IP from blacklist (everything is stored as a json string, so be fully sure to keep its format).

If this doesn't work or do you prefer it send me administrative credentials to the email from which you receive forum notifications and I will unblock you).

Regards,
Jose

OK. That worked!. Was then getting the forbidden warning occasional while switching between items within SCP. That seemed to go away after I put my IP in the white list. Question: Is it possible now to have a Wordpress installation in a separate folder within the public_html folder and not have this issue again?
Thanks for your help.
-Joe

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds