Menu

Topic-icon After update to new versions of SecurityCheckPro (3.1.10) I can not log into my

• ukrohn
  • ukrohn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #7617 by ukrohn
I upgraded SecurityCheckPro and SecurityCheck Update Database to newest version (via Joomla Upgrade function and now get followingmessage when I try to log into ma site with Joomla:
1146 Table '.#__securitycheckpro_update_database' doesn't exist
What can I do? Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #7618 by Jose
Hi ukrohn,

For some reason the extensions doesn't find a mandatory table of database update plugin. Follow the setp 1 of this forum entry to disable Securitycheck Pro, reinstall the updatedatabase plugin and enable the component again. This should work.

Regards,
Jose

More
5 months 1 week ago #7730 by ereyes
Hi Jose
I have the same problem.
.#__securitycheckpro_update_database' doesn't exist
And I not updating.
Is the very first time install (PRO version).
It work until I installed the update plugin.
Regards.

More
5 months 1 week ago #7731 by Jose
Hi ereyes,

Thank you very much for your confidence in my extensions!

For some reason the table has not been created when you installed the plugin; there is a reference in Joomla tables but the table doesn't exist, so you get the error message.

Do the following: look for the 'update database' plugin into Joomla (from extensions manager) and uninstall it. After that try to reinstall it; if do you get the error message please send me administrative credentials to access to the site and also to phpmyadmin and I will check what's happening (use the email from which you receive forum notifications).

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds