Menu

Topic-icon 400: It has been detected a sequence that could mean a hacker attack.

• crusoe69
  • crusoe69's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #5843 by crusoe69
hi,
I have got a Problem with the firewall using Yootheme page builder; can`t change articles anymore because I get the message
"400: It has been detected a sequence that could mean a hacker attack. Your request can not be processed."
I don`t know, what to change that this doesn`happen anymore.

This is the link, which pagebuilder wants to open, therefore I can change an article:
.../administrator/index.php?p=customizer&option=com_ajax&section=builder&site=%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D59%26catid%3D16%26Itemid%3D220&return=https%3A%2F%2F[...]%2Fadministrator%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26layout%3Dedit%26id%3D59

Thanks for help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #5844 by Jose
Hi crusoe69,

When this happens you should have a log into Web firewall logs; just add the component involved ("component" row) to the rule applied (put the mouse over the "type" row).

Regards,
Jose

• crusoe69
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #5845 by crusoe69
Hi,
I just looked up the firewall log file but I couldn`t find a log corresponding to our IP. So I cleared the hole log file and tried again. There was no log when I was refused to use the page builder geting the massage I can`t proceed because of an hack attack.
I am still helpless. I hope you got an idea?
Best regards
Ekkehard

• crusoe69
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #5846 by crusoe69
Hi Jose,
I just deactivated the firewall but I still get the message. Could it be possible, that the malware scanner blocks the request of the page builder from yootheme?
Best regards
Ekkehard

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #5847 by Jose
Hi Ekkehard,

Umm, it's odd. Every time a hacking attempt is detected a log is write... Try disabling the "Check Header/Referer" from Configuration -> Filter exceptions -> Check Header/Referer tab.

Regards,
Jose

• crusoe69
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #5848 by crusoe69
Hi Jose,
I found the mistake. Before we bought the securitycheck pro version we installed the free plugin of securitycheck. This was still working. I deinstalled and everything works fine.
Sorry. But great support anyway! Securtycheck Pro is a great component which helps us to make our homepage very safe. We had no hacks of our site since we use it!
Thank again!
Ekkehad

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds