• jug.studio
  • jug.studio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #3452 by jug.studio
Extra Security was created by jug.studio
Hi,

So far loving the extension and it appears to be working wonders. I am curious whether you know of any other second layer security options that can work in addition to SecurityCheck Pro (preferably something non-invasive like SiteLock--although not SiteLock as I've read nothing good about them). I've also looked at options like: Sucuris or Incapsula but I want to make sure they are favorable additions to SecurityCheck Pro. The pricing on other security options is exorbitant, so it's important to determine whether it is worth adding one of them. Possibly even their free option.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #3453 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Extra Security
Hi Jeremy,

I wrote an entry some months ago talking about a key factor in security: the hosting provider. A good hosting provider will keep your site secure (at least applying good security measures and updating the software where your site is stored) and will allow you to add extra layer of security (as Cloudflare) if you need it.

Regards,
Jose
The following user(s) said Thank You: jug.studio

• jug.studio
  • jug.studio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #3454 by jug.studio
Replied by jug.studio on topic Extra Security
Hi Jose,

Thanks for the quick and informative response. As I mentioned previously, very impressed with the value of the extension and the effort that goes into it. Now I'm also very impressed with the support. Great work and I salute you for helping to keep the web a safer place.

Regards

More
2 years 2 months ago #3455 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Extra Security
You're welcome Jeremy! :)

If you like the extension and my support, maybe you can consider to post a GOOD rate and a review at JED ( http://extensions.joomla.org/extension/securitycheck-pro ).
It will not take more than 5 minutes and it's important for me.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds