Menu

Topic-icon Paying via PayPal from Germany does not work. I have tried twice

• flavor_dd
  • flavor_dd's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 weeks 2 days ago - 3 weeks 2 days ago #8848 by flavor_dd
After redirection to PayPal page comes "This page does not exist."
I can't re-register or log in to you guys with this or another  email address afterwards though. When I wanted to send you this text via your contact form then also came: The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site. Please, come back in 1000 minutes. 

After that I tried to reset my password with another IP. Result: Reset password failed: This user is blocked. If this is an error, please contact an administrator.

The email addresses used are:

Another try with yout contact form an another mail-address: "The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site."

I logged in with my private email address and VPN to register for your forum. The validation link resulted in an error message "403 Oops, you've encountered an error. It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that." But it was activated anyway. DUDES what is going on with you? How can I buy an Extension?

Very very very frustrating!
Last edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by Jose. Reason: Delete emails

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #8849 by Jose
Hi flavor,

Sorry about this. I have been doing some tests setting Germany from my VPN and everything seems to be ok: I'm redirected to Paypal to process the payment.

Your previous accounts were not activated as the payment was not completed. I have just enabled the first one so you can use it in a future.

I'm going to contact you privately now to send you a direct link and then enable your subscription manually.

Regards,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds