Menu

Topic-icon Track Actions

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #5382 by shibumi
Replied by shibumi on topic Track Actions

Webmaster wrote: If do you want to keep only a subscription just reply to this entry and I will send you the steps in a private message.

Regards,
Jose

What do you mean "if you do want to keep only a subscription"? I just renewed my all in one about a month ago .

How much of a difference is there from the old price to the new price?

Jeff
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by shibumi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #5383 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Track Actions
I mean that if you purchase the new plugin you will have two subscriptions: the all un one and the track actions.

The old price was 43,90€ and the new 54,60€. What I want to do is paying the difference through a direct payment to my PayPal account and this way you will have only a subscription.

Regards,
Jose

More
2 years 6 months ago #5388 by shibumi
Hi Jose,
Okay, that sounds good.

More
2 years 6 months ago #5393 by shibumi
Got the plugin, Thanks Jose...

Couple of things, after installing the plugin, I get this showing on the dashboard: COM_SECURITYCHECKPRO_PLUGIN_NOT_INSTALLED even though it's installed...

Another thing I noticed on the dashboard page, is when you click on the "Check Status" when you are not 100%, and the overall system status page loads, if you click on the wrench icon of the problem, it just reloads the dashboard. The More Info button works, just not linking to the page to fix the issue. My example was forbid new admin accounts was off, and I can't go directly to the setting from the system info page.

I just posted this here as I don't think you have a section for Track Actions in the main forum yet...

Cheers,

Jeff

More
2 years 6 months ago #5394 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Track Actions
Hi Jeff,

Subscriptions status is checked everytime you log into your site, so the state should change to 'Active' in the next login.

I will check what happens with the button of the 'forbid new admin accounts'. Thanks for reporting this!

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds