Menu

Topic-icon Securitycheck and Securitycheck Pro 2.8.14 released

More
3 years 1 week ago #3391 by Jose
I have updated Securitycheck and Securitycheck Pro to 2.8.14 version to fix some bugs and add new features:

+Database update until Aug 09 2016 (1 new vulnerabilities added, 1 vulnerability deleted) (3 new vulnerabilities added) (both versions)
+ Malware database updated (thanks for your contribution Paul and Howard!) (only Pro version)
+ Improvements in database update plugin (thank for your time and patience Mik!) (only Pro version)
Added some code to avoid errors getting the xml file with some server configurations.
+ Improvements in the 'add exceptions' functions (thanks to Glen and Louis for their patience!) (only Pro version)
In some servers exceptions were not properly added despite no error was detected due to cache funcionality.
+ Fixed bug retrieving extensions installed (thank you very much for your time and patience Dmitri!) (only Pro version)
If manifiest cache of the extension was empty we got a php warning.
+ Added option to update the Geolite2 database (only Pro version)
To avoid increasing the size of the extension I have included the ability to download the Geolite2 database, used to geolocate IPs. This can be done manually or automatically.
+ Fixed bug in update dabatase plugin (both versions)
Class and vulnerability type were not added properly to the database.
+ Fixed bug checking vulnerable extensions (only Pro version)
Vulnerable extensions for undefined Joomla versions (or for undefined versions of the extension) were not properly showed (they must be listed as 'Undefined').
+ Improvements in database update plugin (both versions)
Now I have the ability to delete entries in vulnerabilities database. This way if a vulnerability is added by mistake it can be removed quickly.
+ Improvements sending emails (thanks for report this Kip!) (only Pro version)
Now exceptions are caughted to avoid fatal errors if for some reason emails can't be sent.
+ Fixed bug in Spam protection (only Pro version)
In some websites we got an error representing the parameters to be checked against the Stopforumspam website.
+ IFixed minor bug listing files in File manager thanks for report this Ken!) (only Pro version)
An incorrect call to the utf8_encode method caused warns.
+ Changes in the way to retrieve component used in each query (only Pro version)
For some reason uri's parsing of each query returns a 404 error on some websites, despite I use the Joomla core function for this task. Now I have modified the method to avoid the uri's parsing.

Regards,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Login or Sign In