I have updated Securitycheck Pro Control Center to 2.3.1 version to fix some bugs and add improvements:
+ Improvements in Bulk updater
Now we can ignore extensions and hide them from results. This way we can avoid updating problematic extensions and show only extensions of our interest.
+ Improvements to connect to multilingual sites (thank you very much for your time Alex!)
I have added some extra code to allow connecting to multilingual sites if for some reason the language prefix doesn't work.
+ Fixed bug in cron (thank you very much for reporting this Howard!)
Cron report was sending an incorrect number of outdated extensions.
+ Improvements in cron
Now the cron waits to send the email until all managed sites contact with the Control Center to send it reports. In previous versions the email was sent before that, so we could have different data in the report and in the manage websites page.
+ Fixed minor bug in italian translation (thank you very much for reporting this Marco!)