Menu

Topic-icon Control Center 2.0 is coming!!! We need beta testers

More
2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #7699 by Jose
After some months of hard work, a new version of control Center is in beta phase. This version will have a complete redesign of how the extension works: currently the extension launch every task against every managed website in a secuential way and waits for the reply. This way we must wait many time until every site ends and reports its result. With this redesign the Control Center contacts with every site to assign it the task and then ends; every site completes the task and then contact back to the Control Center to report the result:

With this new version the time we have to wait is significantly reduced; in fact, you can navigate to other pages while every site reports its result. This is an important improvement for those with many sites to manage and I want to ask you for help to test this new version. Ideally you will need a clone of the site where the control center is installed, install the new beta and also modify a file on every site managed as the way every site contacts with the control center change.

Other changes added are a better management of messages to know what happens with every task launched, improvements to launch more in-bulk tasks and also improvements in tasks to avoid some errors. And this is only the first step... there is much more to come!!

Do you want to help me to test it? Just email me and I will give you more details.

Regards,
Jose
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Jose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds