Topic-icon Change core of Joomla files

• komir
  • komir's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
2 years 7 months ago #2488 by komir
Change core of Joomla files was created by komir
Hi, maybe have some notification/filter if any of Joomla core file are changed.
I know there is File Integrity Control Panel and that is what I have in mind, but, to have filter for Joomla core files will be very user friendly and easy to located important changes?
Is you agree and make decision to add filter, maybe decide, that user can sort columns Name, Path, Size, Last modified, Info in Securitycheck Pro -> File Integrity Status
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2489 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Change core of Joomla files
Hi Mirko,

Hi, maybe have some notification/filter if any of Joomla core file are changed.
I know there is File Integrity Control Panel and that is what I have in mind, but, to have filter for Joomla core files will be very user friendly and easy to located important changes?

All files are important. In fact, if someone wants to hack your site, he will modify not only/neccessary Joomla core files. This way he will have access to your site even if you update the core.
This is the biggest difference between my extension and others: you can control all your filesystem, not only core files.

Is you agree and make decision to add filter, maybe decide, that user can sort columns Name, Path, Size, Last modified, Info in Securitycheck Pro -> File Integrity Status

I tried to do that, but it's not an easy task because data is not stored into database, so I can't apply filters... I still thinking the way to add sort to File integrity/Permissions features but I don't know if I will be able to do it.

Regards,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds