Update sites, 404 and 504

• sweltje
  • Topic Author
More
1 week 1 day ago #10165 by sweltje
Update sites, 404 and 504 was created by sweltje
Hi,

The update sites are not working for me Joomla 4.4.5 when checking for update i get the following errors

Update: Could not open update site #10420 "Securitycheck Extensions Site", URL: securitycheck.protegetuordenador.com/upd..._spam_protection.xml
Update: Could not open update site #10423 "Securitycheck Pro Update Database Update Site", URL: securitycheck.protegetuordenador.com/upd..._update_database.xml
Update: Could not open update site #10425 "Securitycheck Pro Update Site", URL: securitycheck.protegetuordenador.com/upd...securitycheckpro.xml

I also noticed that I get multiple 404 when navigating to the dashboard of securitycheck pro in the backend

404    GET /media/com_securitycheckpro/new/vendor/font-awesome/css/fontawesome.css    SSL/TLS-toegang tot Apache
404    GET /media/com_securitycheckpro/stylesheets/cpanelui.css HTTP/1.0 Apache
404    GET /media/com_securitycheckpro/new/vendor/font-awesome/css/fa-solid.css HTTP/1.0

When I enabled the security pro update sites my Joomla backend is very slow and I get 504 gateway timeout errors
When the update sites are disabled I do not get the 504 but still the 404 errors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 23 hours ago #10166 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Update sites, 404 and 504
Hi sweltje,

This is quite odd; for some reason your site is not reaching mine to get info about the updates. Can you provide me FTP and backend access to it to check what's happening? I will also check the 404 errors, that means that the extension is not able to load it stylesheets.

Regards,
Jose

• sweltje
  • Topic Author
More
1 day 23 hours ago #10185 by sweltje
Replied by sweltje on topic Update sites, 404 and 504
This message contains secure information

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds