Menu

Topic-icon Backend access from other country blocked

• becksteiner
  • becksteiner's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #8545 by becksteiner
Backend access from other country blocked was created by becksteiner
Hello, 
I updated the securityCheckPro to the latest version, but I am still not able to access the backend from other countries. I had in one of the first versions a geo block activated. 
It seam to be that it is still active. Could I manually deactivate the setting in the .htaccess files? 
I tried to deactivate the security check Componant but this was not successful. 
I also added the IP to the whitelist but without any change. If you try to login from an other country then Europe you will be forwarded to the 404 page. 

Friendly regards, Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #8547 by Jose
Hi Robert,

That's quite odd as I removed the geoblock feature many versions ago and in that case you would receive a 403 error instead a 404 error. This could be related with the other post, the error for 3rd party logins, but you change the setting that was causing it.

Can you send me administrative credentials to access to backend? If so please use the email from which you receive forum notifications.

Regards,
Jose

• becksteiner
  • becksteiner's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #8548 by becksteiner
Replied by becksteiner on topic Backend access from other country blocked
Hi Jose,
I sent you the credentials via mail.
Friendly regards, Robert

More
6 months 5 days ago #8549 by Jose
For public knowledge:

I was able to solve the problem. Thanks for your support. There was an own htaccess file in the administrator folder which was causing the error.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds