Topic-icon SQL error on local website

• DAM
  • DAM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 8 months ago #369 by DAM
SQL error on local website was created by DAM
I'he installed securitycheck pro on my website and it works fine.
Now, i downloaded all the site and db for having a local installation of it but, when i try to access my administration page (local), i obtain an error:
0 SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) from `bnvfr_securitycheckpro_dynamic_blacklist` WHERE (ip = AND `counter` >= 5)
What can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #370 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic SQL error on local website
Hi DAM,

It seems that, for some reason, the Web Firewall is not checking the IP address in 'dynamic blacklist'. Please, do the following: disable the Web firewall plugin running this query in the Mysql database (or accessing through phpmyadmin):

UPDATE `#__extensions` SET `enabled` = 0 WHERE `name` = 'System - Securitycheck Pro' (You must replace "#_" with your DB prefix).

With this action you should be able to login in the backend again. Then, access to your '__securitycheckpro_dynamic_blacklist' and delete all entries. Enable the Web Firewall again and tell me if all works fine.

Regards.

• DAM
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 8 months ago #371 by DAM
Replied by DAM on topic SQL error on local website
Cool! Running SQL command solved the problem of accessing administrator page.
Now, trying to access to _dynamic_blacklist table, i can see 3 entries (take a look to the attached jpeg).
Do I have to remove the 3 entries that i see (ip - timeattempt - counter)?
Thank you.
Attachments:

More
6 years 8 months ago #372 by Jose
Hi again DAM,

DO NOT remove the table or the Web firewall plugin will crash! This is the table's structure; I referred to table data (in your case, the 'Mostra' field). If there are entries, please delete them.

Regards.

More
6 years 8 months ago #373 by Jose
Hi DAM,

How it went?

Regards.

• DAM
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 8 months ago #374 by DAM
Replied by DAM on topic SQL error on local website
Well… quite strange.
When I ran the SQL command, admin page become available; i looked for table data in _dynamic_blacklist table but it was empty.
Then i turned off my computer…
This morning, trying to access local website (restarting MAMP on my Mac), it hangs: using different browser the homepage doesn't load showing a white page for an indefined time… also for admin page.
So, i started over: i re-download website, i re-run SQL command, i loaded admin page (the first time works fine) and i removed Securitycheck as first operation; i turned off everything and restart my Mac.
Now the local website is ok.
I will work in this situation because of the site is in local installation and i don't need a web firewall for now.
Anyway i think that the correct procedure it could be to remove and reinstall SecuritycheckPro.
I will try on a second copy of a local installation...

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds