Menu

Topic-icon Install Errors

More
6 years 9 months ago #339 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Install Errors
Web firewall forbids concurrent logins of the same user, but you get a 403 error.
There is some missing reference to the plugin and you get the sql error. You can try recreate securitycheckpro' s database creating all tables present in the file ' install.sql'.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• stewart9643
  • stewart9643's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 9 months ago #340 by stewart9643
Replied by stewart9643 on topic Install Errors
From what I can determine, the issue relates to Agora. A Forum application. This was tested on 7 sites and only functioned on those that didn't have Agora installed. I am currently uninstalling Agora and installing Kuena to see if my sites can function.

More
6 years 9 months ago #341 by Jose
I have replied to your private email. I am really interested in this case, so if you are so kind to send me the Agora extension I will do some tests to see what's happening.

I really apologize for any inconvenience this has caused to you. Nobody but you have reported a crash after the installation process, and there is more than 20.000 sites using the extension (free and pro).

Regards.

More
6 years 9 months ago #344 by Jose
Hi again Stewart,

I'm going to publish here the content of my latest private email to make both the issue and the solution public.

I know what happened. In the latest version of Securitycheck Pro I have introduced some changes to automatically launch the tasks stablished in Cron plugin when there is no quieries to the site during the launching interval. This cause the plugin launch a permissions checking when the component is installed.
As you can see in the User guide (page 38), there is only a requeriment to complete permission and integrity tasks: a value of 'Memory limit' high enough to save the data. Due to the change in Cron plugin, if this value if not high enough for your site, you get a blank page.

I have made some changes in the source code to set a value high enough for most websites (you should have more than 150.000 files in your website to get this issue again). This changes have been included in the current versions of the extension.

Regards.

• stewart9643
  • stewart9643's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 9 months ago #345 by stewart9643
Replied by stewart9643 on topic Install Errors
Thanks.
This seems to have resolved the various issues on the test sites I experimented with. One still gives sql errors but I suspect that is more site related than the extension.
Thanks very much for all your help. I'll post to JED tonight.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds