Menu

Topic-icon The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site

• citylop
  • citylop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 5 days ago #6907 by citylop
Hello, I am having a problem with securitycheck pro, I get "The webmaster has forbidden your access to this site" message, despite my efforts and putting my ip to the whitelist. It seems that nobody can see or access the site neither front or back end. And this behavior is common at least to 4 of my sites, maybe more.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #6908 by Jose
Hi citylop,

If nobody can access to the site then maybe everything is blocked. Did you enable geoblocking?

Also, do you use Control center Connect plugin? This could explain why do you get the same behavior on all your sites.

Regards,
Jose

• citylop
  • citylop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 5 days ago #6909 by citylop
Hi Jose, yes I do have geoblocking enabled, but I am excepting my country out. Also I don't think that I have control center connect plugin, because I thing that then the problem would be more severe. You see I use securitycheck pro to all of my sites. Anyway do you think that you could tell me where to check for CCCP :D.
Thanks
BR

More
1 month 4 days ago #6913 by Jose
Hi citylop,

Geoblock is not 100% accurate so maybe this could cause your issue. Try disabling this feature.

The CCCP is a plugin I developed some months ago that allows you to automatically add your (dynamic) blacklisted/whitelisted IPs to all your managed websites.

Regards,
Jose

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds