Menu

Topic-icon Bugs in version 3.1.5

More
5 months 1 week ago #6610 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Bugs in version 3.1.5
Hi all,

I have just found a bug preventing css to be loaded on sites like yours (where there is a redirection). I have uploaded a modified version so please, sldev, download and install it and tell me if it works.

Regards,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #6611 by Jose
Hi again Harry,

In your site the Joomla notification bar doesn't work when you're in Securitycheck Pro menus. This is caused by the "System - Web357 Framework" plugin (after uninstalling it everything works fine). No idea what this plugin does.

Regards,
Jose

• jhvanee
  • jhvanee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
5 months 1 week ago #6612 by jhvanee
Replied by jhvanee on topic Bugs in version 3.1.5
Hello Jose,
The problem is solved. Thanks for your quick reaction and action.

Regards,
Harry

More
5 months 1 week ago #6613 by UsardDrummer
Replied by UsardDrummer on topic Bugs in version 3.1.5
I have been following this thread and thus, as advised, downloaded the SP updates from the SP website, and installed. Similar to this discussion, I can no longer use the Joomla menu to exit SP or anything else including logging out of the back end. Clearing browser cache or restarted computer does not help. Also, clearing Joomla cache via a different browser didn't fix. Please help.
-Joe

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #6614 by Jose
Hi Joe,

In Harry's site there was a plugin causing the issue. As now the extension follows the Joomla! coding standards, all css and javascript files are loaded into header (previously were loaded once the body was loaded). I think there could be a plugin in your site preventing the normal behavior of one javascript I load to manage the entire extension.

As this is not the first case I'm going to think how to solve this issue. Can you download and install 3.1.4 version meanwhile?

Edited: You can also get the normal behavior overwritting the url to delete the "com_securitycheckpro" part (i.e /administrator/index.php?option=com_securitycheckpro should become /administrator).

Regards,
Jose
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Jose. Reason: Add more info

More
5 months 1 week ago #6615 by UsardDrummer
Replied by UsardDrummer on topic Bugs in version 3.1.5
Will do.
-Joe

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds