2 years 3 months ago #5633 by funnybugbees
Help!! Error Uninstalling was created by funnybugbees
I am trying to remove security check pro temporarily and getting this error:

An error has occurred.
0 Call to a member function Send() on null

It will not uninstall

Clifton Murphy - Owner
Funny Bug Bees And Wood Works

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #5634 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Help!! Error Uninstalling
Hi Clifton,

Do you have the Track Actions package installed? If so, the latest version (1.0.2)?

If not update it. If this doesn't work try disabling them (Track Actions and Track actions for K2).

Regards,
Jose

• funnybugbees
  • funnybugbees's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #5637 by funnybugbees
Replied by funnybugbees on topic Help!! Error Uninstalling
They are disabled "o" in field on database in the "enabled" column. However this doesnt solve the issue. Using the Joomla Forum Post tool, there is an error for your component, as follows:
[04-Apr-2018 17:00:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/plugins/system/securitycheckpro/securitycheckpro.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear') in /plugins/system/url_inspector/url_inspector.php on line 58

Something in your component is messing up the site. Pretty much anything i try to do gets me the error in my original post. I also am not able to update your component, including track actions because as soon as i check it, and click update, i get the error in the original post. I get it even if the track actions and track actions K2 plugins are disabled.

Currently, my site is basically useless.....

Clifton Murphy - Owner
Funny Bug Bees And Wood Works
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Jose. Reason: Avoid path disclosure

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #5638 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Help!! Error Uninstalling
Hi Clifton,

There was an error in 1.0.1 version of Track Actions that could cause the error, but this should not happen if plugins are disabled...

Regarding the fatal error, that file is included into Securitycheck Pro package. You can check it downloading the extension from my website and unzipping it. If for some reason that file is not into your website then you should check why; I had some cases like this in the past and were caused by the hosting provider mainly.

Taking this into consideration please send me administrative credientials to cpanel and also to your Joomla backend and i will try to solve your issue. Please, ude the email from which you receive forum notifications.

Regards,
Jose
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Jose.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds